This course can help organization save lives, protect financial resources and guard against the liabilities associated with crashes involving employees on company business.
Course Target Audience
Anyone with an interest in the subject should attend.
The course is delivered via classroom, based on presentation, discussions, tests. The course is delivered over 1 day.
- Defensive driving techniques to reduce the chance of collision.
- Strategies to change risky driving behaviors and attitudes.
- Collision preventions through hazard recognition and application of collision avoidance techniques.
- Speed Management
- Lane Management
- Avoiding Collisions with Fixed Objects
- Avoiding Impaired Driving
- Avoiding Fatigued Driving
- Avoiding Aggressive Driving
- Weather and Road Conditions
- Backing and Parking Strategies
- Setting a Higher Standards
- Handling Driving Conditions