The course will instruct the necessary knowledge in order to behave correctly in a H2S environment including the safe use of Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
Course Target Audience
Anyone with an interest in the subject should attend.
The course is delivered via classroom, based on presentation, discussions, tests. The course is delivered over 1 day.
- Origin of H2S
- Property of H2S
- Initial Response Strategy
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Health Hazards of H2S Gas
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (SCBA & SABA)
- Detection of H2S
- First Aid and Rescue
- Parts per million (PPM) as a measurement parameter.
- Factors affecting individual susceptibility of H2S.